Tuscaloosa car, auto & truck accident lawyer/attorney – The Smith Law Firm
The Smith Law Firm has taken on the insurance companies over 1,000 times in over 30 years of practice in Alabama.
You are likely visiting my website because of an accident involving a car, auto or truck in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Your focus needs to be on healing from your injuries, returning to your life’s normal routine, and having your vehicle repaired to its pre-accident condition.
My job as an Tuscaloosa auto/car accident lawyer is to handle the details of dealing with insurance companies, adjusters, personal injury and property damage claims, litigation and obtaining the legal compensation you rightfully deserve.
I NEVER charge a fee for an injury claim unless a cash settlement is made for you. The initial consultation is free. My clients’ legal fee is 100% contingent upon my clients’ winning a financial recovery from the at-fault party’s auto insurance company.
If you don’t get paid, then I don’t get paid.
Simple as that.
I make sure you receive the financial compensation you deserve when you have sustained personal injury or property damages arising from a rear end collision, or in any type of Tuscaloosa automobile accident.
Please fill out the free consultation form on this website so I can better evaluate your case and determine how I can best help YOU.
Though most car accidents are just minor fender benders, many rear end collisions in Alabama will have a long term health impact to your neck and spine due to a whip lash injury caused from being hit from behind by the colliding vehicle. You need an experienced auto accident lawyer to make sure you get all the long term health care you need by obtaining the legal financial compensation to which you are entitled.
Alabama law presumes that it is every driver’s duty to not hit the car in front of him. For this reason, the vehicle that actually does the “rear-ending” is usually found to be at fault in a rear end accident. However, like most legal doctrines, there are exceptions to the rule.
Best, Marina Gary in Ohio R.V. Georgia
Efficient and kind help is on your side
Speed reduced to 8 miles over the limit from 22 mph
Saved my job
Gary in Ohio
Steps you should take if you have been involved in a Alabama auto, truck or traffic accident to protect your legal rights.
• If the police were not at the scene contact them immediately and ask that a police report be filed once officers do arrive at the scene.
• If you are not seriously injured, at the scene accident, collect important information, such as name, phone numbers, emails and insurance information from both the other driver and any witnesses to the car crash.
• Use your smart phone to take photos of the damage to all motor vehicles involved, as well as the scene of the accident.
• If medical attention is needed for any injured passengers, or you the car’s driver, record the names of any doctors or other medical professionals providing treatment. Keeping track of this information as it will help you itemize your medical expenses and treatment for your insurer, your attorney, and the court.
• If representatives from other insurance companies should call you, be polite, but ask them to call your attorney. Information given to the insurance companies may be unfavorable to your case.
If we enter into a written contractual lawyer-client relationship, I will conduct all communication with the insurance companies on your behalf, and find all potential sources for compensation for your losses.
Please don’t delay, use the free consultation form on this website to submit your Tuscaloosa traffic accident information and start on the road to recovery.
Thank you for your extraordinary service! I have received a copy of my dismissal. I am a retired State of Michigan Court of Appeals Judge and you could give most of the attorneys I have worked with lessons in efficiency and client service! Needless to say, if I hear of anyone requiring legal services, I will tell them “Call Reggie!”
Barbara C. – Retired State of Michigan Appeals Court Judge
Nov. 21, 2016