For over 30 years The Smith Law Firm has been helping Tuscaloosa, Alabama CDL drivers by providing legal representation for speeding and other highway citations.
The Smith Law Offices helps commercial drivers with all types of Alabama traffic infractions including:
• Log Book
• Over length
• Inspection Violations
• Speeding 15 or more over the limit
• Reckless Driving
• Improper or erratic lane change (except failure to signal)
• Following too closely
• Any traffic violation in connection with a fatal accident
• Operating a Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) without obtaining a CDL
• Operating a CMV without a license in the possession of the driver
• Operating a CMV without a CDL of the proper class and/or endorsements for the specific vehicle being operated or for the passengers or type of cargo transported
• Railroad grade crossing violations
Why use the Smith Law Offices to fight your Tuscaloosa CDL Ticket?
Simple: To save your job.
The most important consideration, particularly in the current economy, is at all costs reduce your risks of losing your commercial driving job or professional driving status. You know better than anyone that your job depends on keeping your driving record clear of problems, The Smith Law Firm understands this also and is qualified and experienced to defend your legal rights and financial interests.
I represent clients effectively by utilizing the knowledge and experience obtained practicing law for the past 30 years in Tuscaloosa Traffic Courts. My goal is to avoid a traffic ticket costing you your living, and your family’s financial security.
If you have a Tuscaloosa CDL speeding or traffic ticket, I encourage you to please fill out the contact form on this website for a free initial consultation. Once I know the specifics of your case I will be able to better serve your needs.
It’s easy to start the Free Consultation process for your CDL ticket.
It’s that easy to retain the legal experience of lawyer Reggie Smith for your traffic ticket case.
FREE Tuscaloosa CDL traffic or
speeding ticket case review
Improper passing on the wrong side dismissed
Gary in Texas
He is personable and I also felt confident that I’m in good hands
Mika - Miami Beach
Thanks for resolving my ticket in less than a week.